As a member of KISANA LINES we require that you share with us, some very basic personal information. We know that your privacy is very important to you, and it is also important to us. We will protect it.
We protect private information in the following ways:
- The information that you provide us during the registration process is kept confidential using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
- We will not use your information for any purposes other than those outlined in this contract (See section 2 below).
- With the exception of those outlined in this contract, we will not share your information with 3rd parties (See section 2 below).
- We will regularly update this agreement according to the outlined policies.
- Information collected from KISANA LINES members using our service will be treated according to our guidelines for protecting personal information.
- The KISANA LINES guidelines for protecting personal information are applicable only to services provided directly through our servers. Any links to outside companies or other organizations websites do not fall within these bounds.
- Use of KISANA LINES services is conducted at the responsibility of the user.
- KISANA LINES accepts no responsibility for any information collection carried out through other homepages affiliated with our site, including those that are linked on our homepage.
2. Collection and use of personal information at KISANA LINES
In order to provide our members with the best service possible and up-to-date technology, we require a certain amount of personal information.
- KISANA LINES collects information from our users in the following two ways.
[ Registrations ]
In order to access part of the KISANA LINES content, you will need to register information like your username and e-mail address. This information will be used when you utilize our services in order to verify the user and also for inquiries.
- Please manage your ShopID and password responsibly.
- Do not use words or number combinations that would be easy for an outside party to guess; such as names, birthdays, phone numbers, etc. Also, change your password frequently.
- Do not lend or transfer IDs or passwords to friends or acquaintances.
- Please do not include your password in inquiries or in the Q&A section on our website.
- Personal information collected by KISANA LINES will only be used to the extent necessary in order to provide you with the services we offer. We will not share this information with 3rd parties except in the following instances.
- With the consent of the member.
- In the case that an email confirming the members’ consent for usage of personal information has been transmitted.
- When it is necessary to share with businesses (such as sub-contractors) who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
- When we send email or direct mail in order to advertise to members on behalf of our company or affiliates.
- When it is deemed necessary to reveal private information to a court of law or other government institution in accordance with the law, in cases of criminal investigation or to eliminate or prevent the infringement on a 3rd party’s rights, and so forth.
- Members agree to the above terms for the usage of personal information and will not bring forth objections or claims against our company.
User registration information will be password protected for privacy and security purposes.
We use the SSL security system on our site to protect our customers’ privacy in the area of our site where customers are prompted to input personal information.
Please enable your browser to utilize SSL encoded pages (URLs that begin with https://) to utilize SSL encoding.
*The method of enabling SSL may vary depending on your browser.
4. How to contact us
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org